A request to return an item must be made within 5 days of when the item(s) are received. The return can be refunded to you in one of two ways: (1) title of work store credit or (2) a refund in the original form of payment.
Returned items must be unused, unworn, and undamaged. They must be returned in their original packaging and in original condition, with all components, including hang tags and gift boxes.
Shipping fees are not covered by title of work for any refund. If the credit card used in connection with the purchase is expired or invalid, we will issue a check to the billing address on the credit card. If any promotional discount was applied at the time of purchase, you will be refunded for the actual amount paid at time of purchase.
If you would like to return an item received as a gift, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive "title of work" credit
If the return is due to an item being delivered damaged or an incorrect item being shipped to you, please contact us at: email@example.com. We will assign you a return authorization number.
Every "title of work" item is custom made. In some cases a delivery could take up to 3 weeks. You will be informed of delivery at time of order. please contact us with any special orders or other questions you may have.
our contact info:
37 west 26th st. penthouse
new york, ny 10010
1.Description of Services.
In the Site, title of work provides users with access to sales of luxury items online (the "Service"). You are responsible for obtaining access to the Site, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site.
2.License and Site Access.
title of work grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in title of work's sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on title of work's infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used bytitle of work to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by title of work.
The titleofwork.com Service is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by title of workfor any reason. Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your titleofwork.com account to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the titleofwork.com Service or the Site.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or title of work has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, title of work has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify title of work immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. title of work reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
5. Submitted Content.
title of work does not claim ownership of any materials you make available through the Site. At title of work's sole discretion, such materials may be included in the Service in whole or in part or in a modified form. With respect to such materials you submit or make available for inclusion on the Site, you grant title of work a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant the license specified in this Section 4.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty.
ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A WEBSITE TO WHICH THE SITE IS LINKED (A "LINKED SITE") ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. title of work DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN title of work, (B) ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON LINKED SITES OR (C) THE CAPABILITIES OR RELIABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL title of work BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR USER'S RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
7. Limitation of Liability.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT title of work AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF title of work HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SITE, CONTENT OR ANY RELATED SERVICES.
You agree to indemnify and hold title of work (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this TOS, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
9. Electronic Communication.
10. Site-Provided Email and Postings.
The Site may provide users with the ability to send email messages to other users and non-users and to post messages on the Site. title of work is under no obligation to review any messages, information or content ("Postings") posted on the Site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, title of work may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may decline to accept and/or remove any email or Postings. You understand and agree not to use any functionality provided by the Site to post content or initiate communications that contain:
- i. Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- ii. Advertisements or solicitations of any kind.
- iii. Impersonate others or provide any kind of false information.
- iv. Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
- v. Messages by non-spokesperson employees of title of work purporting to speak on behalf of title of work or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning title of work.
- vi. Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
- vii. Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point.
- viii. Chain letters of any kind.
- ix. Identical (or substantially similar) messages to multiple recipients advertising any product or service, expressing a political or other similar message, or any other type of unsolicited commercial message. This prohibition includes but is not limited to a) Using title of work invitations to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; b) Using titleofwork.com to connect to people who don't know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and c) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
The Site or third parties may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because title of work has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that title of work is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that title of work shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
12. Access To Password Protected/Secure Areas.
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
13. Modification and Notification of Changes.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of title of work and other parties. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of title of work or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site ("Content") is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
15. Procedure for Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement.
title of work respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. title of work may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property of a third party. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide title of work's Copyright Agent the following information:
- i. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- ii. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- iii. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- iv. your address, telephone number, and email address;
- v. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- vi. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
16. title of work's agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By mail: Copyright Agent
c/o title of work
37 West 26th Street, Penthouse
New York, NY 10010
By phone: 212-213-2977
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
title of work may update this mailing address from time to time. You agree that changes to this mailing address shall not constitute a modification to this TOS for the purposes of Section 12.
17. Survival of Terms After Agreement Ends.
Notwithstanding any other provisions of this TOS, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of this TOS that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on a party will survive the expiration or termination of this TOS.
If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the unenforceable condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition. From time to time title of work may offer special promotional offers which may or may not apply to your title of work account. You agree to be bound by any additional terms and conditions for these special offers. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. This TOS and the relationship between you and title of work will be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and title of work agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of New York with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with this TOS. The failure of title of work to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. title of work does not guarantee it will take action against all breaches of this TOS. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this TOS. This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and title of work and governs your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and title of work with respect to the Site.
2.How Does title of work Gather and Use Information?
- ii.Server Statistics. We collect general statistics to track user trends on our Site. These statistics include hits to our server, the types of browsers used to access our Site, page views, and navigational patterns. The information that is collected in this manner does NOT provide us with any personally identifiable information about our users. It helps us track "where" our users are coming from. This allows us to pinpoint high traffic areas and determine the most effective ways to communicate with our users. As part of that ongoing analysis, title of work also uses devices called "web beacons" to help us identify when emails sent to you have been received and read. In order to prevent the introduction of viruses and hackers into the title of work site we may collect information, such as IP addresses, into a log file to be used to identify potential hackers of the title of work site.
3.What Security Procedures Does title of work Use To Protect Personal Information?
4. Will title of work Disclose The Information It Collects To Outside Parties?
title of work may share information with its subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, and with other carefully selected vendors and business partners with whom we work (collectively, "Site Affiliates"). This includes companies that offer affinity, frequent-user, and reward programs; and, companies that perform marketing services and other business operations for us (including providing goods and services to our users, as necessary to complete transactions you request). All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep all information confidential and to use the customer information only to provide the services we ask them to perform for you and us. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third party vendors, but these statistics do not include Personal Information. We may disclose Personal Information we collect from you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary (a) to obey the law or comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates; (b) to protect and defend our rights or property or the rights or property of other users of our Site; or (c) to act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of users of our Site or the public. On a limited basis, we may also disclose your Personal Information to certain Site Affiliates for their use in contacting you, when we reasonably believe their products or services are complementary to your interests or title of work's business.
5. External Links.
6. Collection Of Information From Children.
title of work does not direct any of our content specifically to children. Users of our Site are required to be at least 18 years old, and any user under 18 is not an authorized user. If we learn that a user is under thirteen (13) years of age, we will promptly delete any Personal Information we have collected about that user.
7. Consent To Processing In The United States.
8. Modification And Notification Of Changes.
9. In Summary.